Here’s What We Do For You
As one of the leading contract embroiderers in the industry, Say it in Stitches can provide expert advice on logo design or modification for optimum digitizing and embroidery results. We streamline the digitized design approval process by emailing a scanned image of your actual embroidered logo sample, saving you time and shipping costs. Say it in Stitches employs only Tajima machines, the “gold standard” of the embroidery industry. With a total of 66 computerized embroidery heads and machines of varying sizes, we can quickly process any order…from one piece to thousands! Standard production time is 5 days after approval of digitized designs and receipt of goods, although we pride ourselves on our ability to meet “impossible” deadlines…and we never miss!
Say it in Stitches:
- Meticulously matches our thread colors to your logo art work (based on visual matching or PMS color matching if available) or colors from other thread manufacturers (view our thread color conversion charts here). With over 200 thread colors available, matching a design is easy. Say it in Stitches uses high-quality rayon thread, with many colors offered in a colorfast polyester version as well. View our thread color selection here.
- Excels at sewing difficult-to-embroider items and in specialized embroidery techniques such as “3D” or “puff” embroidery and appliqué. Our machines allow up to 12 thread colors per logo, in addition to an exclusive 270-degree hat frame that allows us to embroider hat fronts and side logos in one operation.
- Accepts drop shipments from your blank apparel manufacturers or vendors, with free freight on all incoming orders from SanMar or TSF Sportswear (regardless of order size). We can also assist you in locating an appropriate apparel source to meet specific needs. Once the order is placed and the goods arrive, we carefully check your purchase orders against your vendors’ packing lists in order to identify and notify you of any discrepancies.
- Project manages every order through its entire life cycle. We assign a knowledgeable customer service specialist to be your contact for the entire process. That’s right – you can speak with the same person who will answer any questions and meticulously manage your jobs from start to finish!
- Notifies you via the method of your choice when your embroidery job is completed and shipped, including tracking numbers if applicable. We can UPS “blind ship” your completed job directly to your customer using your return address and with no information or markings related to the contract embroidery facility.
When presentation counts, Say it in Stitches delivers!
We are equipped to deliver the extra care and handling of your order(s) that can save valuable time and money, such as:
- Folding garments individually and, if requested, polybagging.
- Applying hang tags to each embroidered garment.
- Re-boxing using new boxes.
- Enclosing with your order any special fliers, thank you letters, or other materials that you provide to us.
- Consolidating your orders to minimize number of boxes.
- Using your company logo packing tape to close your boxes.
- Providing blank or finished product warehousing and order fulfillment services to support online company stores or multi-location clients.
Many of these services are free of charge. Please see price list for details.